Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I made the AP!

My Friday night editor picked up my story on Homosexual Activity in Suffield Bike Path. Oh yeah. Channel 3 news did a story about it and it was on the news last night. All thanks to me. Makes me feel pretty good. Even though it is pretty seedy.

This is the first day in a couple weeks that I don't have a story running in the paper. That is annoying. I went to the Board of Finance last night in Suffield and it was interesting, but nothing was really going on. Nothing really news worthy. I took copious notes.

The thing is, I really need to get myself a new used car. It is weighing on me big time.

Which reminds me, I had an incident the other day that is bugging me.

I was trying online dating again...a lot of guys responded but one was so rude and stupid, said what I had to say was "gay" and also that I am corny.

So of course I take it to heart - because, you know what? I am corny. I hate to admit it, but I can come across as corny, which is true. Corny and cliche. Not a style I want to continue to develop, by the way.

Where does that corny come from? My desire to get along with everyone? Could be. Good to know though.

On a completely different subject, it is good in a way to start loosing the old eye-sight it helps because I don't see the details of my skin starting to wrinkle. Fuzzy vision has it's perks.

No comments: